1. Q. How do I know where and when we meet?
A. The meeting time and the meeting place are clearly marked on your voucher.
2. Q. Do I need to confirm my tour?
A. No you don’t. At the moment of purchase/booking you must receive a More of Rome voucher, this voucher is your confirmation.
3. Q. Am I allowed to bring pets on the tour?
A. For the comfort of all participants in your group, and because pets are not allowed in all venues, we do not recommend bringing your pets with you.
4. Q. Are your tours wheelchair accessible?
A. We are sorry to inform you that our tours are not wheelchair accessible, this issue is related to the venues and is totally beyond our control.
5. Q. Are there discount rates for children and seniors?
A. Yes there are discount rates for children 16 years of age and under, discount rates for infants 3 years of age and under, but there are no discount rates for seniors.
6. Q. Do I need to bring my voucher?
A. Yes you do. The voucher is your ticket and a proof of purchase.
7. Q. Is there a dress code for any venues?
A. Yes there is a dress code for entering churches and the Vatican; your knees and shoulders must be covered.
8. Q. What is included in the price of the tour?
A. You can find all inclusions and exclusions on the page of the tour as they vary from tour to tour.
9. Q. Do you do pickups/drop-offs?
A. No we do not offer this service.
10. Q. Can I pay cash for the tour at the meeting point?
A. You can pay for the tour at the meeting point using your credit card, although we do not guarantee that there will be a place for you on that tour as all our tours are subject to availability. It is always better to book all tour in advance.
11. Q. What is the minimum and maximum group size?
A. There is no minimum and the maximum is 15 people per group.
12. Q. I have not received the confirmation voucher, what do I do?
A. You should contact our Customer Care as soon as possible.
or by phone: +393200465737
13. Q. Can I cancel my tour?
A. You can find that information in section 5 of our Terms And Conditions.
14. Q. Can I book the same tour just for my family?
A. You sure can upgrade your tour to private, and enjoy it with your family and friends.